Nike Crater Impact is part of our sustainability journey to transform trash into shoes that tread a little lighter. Made from at least 25% recycled material by weight, it brings in unique design choices that reduces waste when compared with traditional methods––like an embroidered swoosh, efficient overlays and of course its Crater foam midsole.
- Lifted Crater foam midsole is made from 12% recycled content, adds stability and has a unique speckled appearance.
- The upper's thoughtful and modern design includes straight-edged overlays for construction efficiency and scrap waste reduction.
- Made with at least 25% recycled material by weight.
- 1-piece webbing eyestay mixes DIY flavor with an urban touch while adding to the pattern-efficient build.
- The track-inspired silhouette features sleek angles and a padded, low-cut collar for easy styling that's comfortable.
- Mesh on the upper keeps it airy and lightweight.
- Stitched-on Swoosh design adds a wild, zebra-like aesthetic and keeps with the efficient design.
- Rubber details on the outsole feature 15% Nike Grind and add traction and durability
- Embroidered Swoosh design
- Pinwheel logo indicates that this shoe is made from at least 20% recycled materials
- The shoe box is made from recycled cardboard and doubles as a shipping box
- Shown: Light Bone/Stone/Bright Crimson/Black
- Style: DB2477-010