1 LOW - MENS
The Air Jordan 1 Low SE “Violet Shock” is a tropical take on the low-top edition of Michael Jordan’s first signature shoe. Debuting as part of Jordan Brand’s Spring/Summer 2021 release cycle, the “Violet Shock’s” purple-and-teal color block is slightly reminiscent of Nike’s popular “South Beach” design that has appeared on too-many-to name styles over the years. Plush Violet Shock suede can be found on the forefoot, eyelets, collar, and heel. The aforementioned pink panels contrast the white leather mid-panel and perforated toe. Contrast teal-colored stitching borders the black leather Swoosh on both sides and a black “Wings” logo is embroidered on the heel. A Violet Shock Jumpman is printed above teal “Air” branding on the black nylon tongue tag stitched onto the white nylon tongue.
- Real and synthetic leather upper delivers durable comfort.
- Nike Air unit in the heel creates lightweight, bouncy cushioning.
- Flex grooves at front of the outsole
- Rubber outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Shown: Violet shock/black/white
- Style: CK3022-503
**Discounts cannot be applied to this style**