AIR MAX 3
THE ICON RETURNS.
Nothing as fly, nothing as comfortable, nothing as proven. The Nike Air Max 3 stays true to its roots with the iconic Waffle outsole, stitched overlays and classic TPU accents. Fresh colors give a modern look while Max Air cushioning adds comfort to your journey.
- Originally designed for performance running, the Max Air unit in the heel adds unbelievable cushioning.
- The low-top design combines with a padded collar for a sleek look that feels soft and comfortable.
- The rubber Waffle outsole adds a heritage look, traction and durability.
- The stitched overlays and TPU accents add durability, comfort and the iconic '90s look you love.
- Foam midsole adds springy cushioning
- Rubber Waffle sole
- Shown: White/Spruce/Grey Fog/Hot Lime
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
- STYLE NUMBER: CZ2908-100