AIR MAX 95 "JAPAN"
More than 25 years after its debut, the Air Max 95 lives on as an iconic piece of footwear. The silhouette's original design was inspired by the human body, with the midsole representing the base of the spine while serving as the backbone of the design. Nylon eyelets stood in for ribs, while the upper's layered panels and mesh symbolised muscle fibres and flesh. It was also the first Nike creation to feature a visible, forefoot Air bag. This release revives the classic in an all-new colour scheme.
- Visible Nike Air cushioning adds Nike DNA to your style and delivers all day comfort while the upper draws inspiration from the human body—the midsole represents the spine, graduated panels are the muscles and the laces are the shoe’s ribs.
- Breathable mesh upper is reinforced with leather and synthetic overlays for a classic look and ventilation that lasts.
- Innovative lacing system for a snug, customized fit.
- Foam midsole with flex grooves feels comfortable and lets you move freely.
- Shown: SMOKE GREY/RED-WHITE
- Style: DH9792-100