1 LOW - MENS
- The Air Jordan 1 Low “University Gold/Black” is a standout colorway of Michael Jordan’s first signature shoe in the versatile low-top silhouette. The Jordan 1 Low, along with the high-cut iteration of the shoe, originally released in 1985. Today, the shoe is one of the most popular footwear options on the market, and it's easy to see why on this “University Gold/Black” style. A combination of attention-grabbing University Gold leather can be found on the perforated toe and on the forefoot, mid-panel, and heel. The collegiate inspired shade of yellow also appears on the Jumpman emblem on the black nylon tongue. A black tumbled leather Swoosh on either side of the shoe pairs with the black embroidered “Wings” logo on the heel for a retro look.
- Real and synthetic leather upper delivers durable comfort.
- Nike Air unit in the heel creates lightweight, bouncy cushioning.
- Flex grooves at front of the outsole
- Rubber outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Shown: University Gold / Black / White
- Style: 553558-700
**Discounts cannot be applied to this style**