1 LOW - MENS
The Air Jordan 1 Low “White/Lucky Green” unofficially honors a longtime rival of Michael Jordan’s Chicago Bulls: the Boston Celtics. The “White/Lucky Green” colorway of Michael’s legendary first signature shoe was released in Spring 2021 and features the white, black, and green color scheme of the Celtics’ team uniforms. Without saying as much, the assortment of colors is a nod to the Celtics. White tumbled leather forms the base of the shoe. A black tumbled leather Swoosh appears on both sides and a Lucky Green embroidered “Wings” logo on the heel. Additional green accenting can be found on the leather panel on the collar and on the underside of the white nylon tongue. Jordan Brand adds a black Jumpman to the forward-facing side of the tongue for a timeless, retro look.
- Real and synthetic leather upper delivers durable comfort.
- Nike Air unit in the heel creates lightweight, bouncy cushioning.
- Flex grooves at front of the outsole
- Rubber outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Shown: White/Black/Stadium Green
- Style: 553558-129
**Discounts cannot be applied to this style**